Saturday, January 29, 2011

new year, 2000, far and wide


Posted by Picasa The last of the Christmas/New Year cards arrived well into 2011. It comes from our friend the Catalan artist Artur Duch. His take on the three kinds still makes laugh a little. It will go into my scrap book.

I failed to mention about a week ago that I had posted my 2000th blog about a week ago, which is I suppose something to celebrate, while what I should be celebrating is  still having so many amusing  and delightful things about which to blog.

Today is enlivened by a visit from my son, Toby, who divides his time nowadays between Sheffield and Paris. We enjoy the contrast through his anecdotes and the sense of energy which living in two place communicates to the more sedentary souls.

2 comments:

marja-leena said...

That is indeed a delightful card worth saving! I always save handmade cards. And much congratulations onkeeping up your excellent blog, Plutarch!

herhimnbryn said...

Handmade cards are best.
Congratulations on the blog.